We are dedicated to providing high-quality personalized surgical care. Our board-certified surgeon and team of healthcare professionals offer a comprehensive list of services to meet your surgical needs.
Head and Neck
– these surgical services include lymph node biopsy, tracheostomy, and temporal artery biopsy.
– we perform surgery for skin problems such as abscess, skin cancer, and chronic open wounds.
– if you are experiencing colon or rectal problems we have treatments for hemorrhoids, fistulas, fissures, colorectal cancer, and diverticulitis.
– we use vascular access surgery for placement of devices needed for chemotherapy and hemodialysis as well as placement of hemodialysis fistulas.
– surgery for children which includes hernia repair, appendectomy, drainage of abscess, and excision of “lumps and bumps”
Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery
We provide minimally invasive surgery for cancer, diverticulitis, gallstones, hernias, appendicitis, reflux disease, and diagnosis of other abdominal problems. Advanced laparoscopic surgery is a procedure used that greatly reduces the patients healing time, minimizes scarring and lowers the risk of infection. We also provide three-port laparoscopic cholecystectomy (gallbladder removal) that decreases pain and reduces the hospital stay. If you think you have a problem that could be helped with laparoscopy, please make an appointment at Advanced Surgical Care.
Advanced Surgical Care uses surgical methods to diagnose, stage, and treat cancer, and to relieve certain cancer-related symptoms. We provide minimally invasive laparoscopic surgeries for many malignant diseases including thyroid, lymph nodes, breast, skin and soft tissues, stomach, distal esophagus, small bowel, colon, gallbladder, and spleen. Advanced Surgical Care also provides breast cancer screening, diagnosis, and treatment including breast biopsy, partial mastectomy, mastectomy, sentinel node biopsy, and axillary dissection.